An adult day center provides a safe, home-like environment for members to be cared for during the day. As a family member or caregiver, you can go to work, run errands or simply take a break knowing your loved one is enjoying a lively, engaging group.
Who Needs Adult Day Services?
Adult day services help older adults and those who have medical or physical disabilities continue to have an active lifestyle and involvement in the community. Members of adult day centers enjoy recreational and social activities with other members in a safe, supervised environment.
Adult Day Care services are offered
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Included in its Adult Day Center services, Juniper House offers:
- Three convenient adult day center locations: New Britain (Spanish Speaking), Elmwood and Hartford.
- Breakfast and a three-course gourmet lunch, with ethnic meal options available.
- Wii games and a pool table.
- English and computer classes.
- Bingo and memory stimulation games.
- Shopping and cultural trips.
- Health screenings.
- Exercise classes with a certified elder-care instructor.
- A relaxing fireplace lounge.
- Nursing and other medical supervision, fluent in English and Spanish.
- Transportation available.
- Heart-healthy cooking classes.
centro para adult os
Juniper House en New Britain
tu segundo hogar